President Bush, saying that “normalcy is returning back to Iraq,” argued Thursday that last year’s U.S. troop “surge” has improved Iraq’s security to the point where political and economic progress are blossoming as well.
Yeah because Americans are so stupid and don’t see the news, like:
- Shiite anger mounts in Iraq amid clashes
- Green zone hit for fourth day this week
- Black smoke near US embassy after Baghdad blast
- Baghdad security plan spokesman kidnapped–police
- Iraq: 2 guards to Iraq’s vice president killed during Green Zone shelling
- Americans in Green Zone under siege
- U.S. Informs Diplomats: Take Cover in Baghdad
That’s Bush’s normalcy for you. All from the past 24 hours. Why don’t he head on over there and take a stroll down the street and let us know how it goes?