Time for that Sunday Morning Line-up. I am compiling these myself now since the WaPo is slow to get them up:
- Dr. Mowaffak al-Rubaie: Iraqi national security adviser
- Sen. Jack Reed: D-Rhode Island, Armed Services Committee member
- Sen. Arlen Specter: R-Pennsylvania, Judiciary Committee chairman
- Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt: Deputy director, U.S. Central Command
- Queen Rania of Jordan
- Anders Fogh Rasmussen: Danish prime minister
- Amb. L. Paul Bremer on al-Zarqawi’s death and the fight for Iraq
- Rep. Reynolds vs. Rep. Emanuel over the bitter battle for Congress
- ROUNDTABLE: Newsweek’s Fareed Zakaria, ABC News consultant Donna Brazile, and George Will debate Iraq, 2006 elections and all the week’s politics
- VOICES: George Will gets Grover Norquist’s take on taxes and the Republican agenda
- Gen. Barry McCaffrey, (Ret.), U.S. Army & NBC Military Analyst, on the war & Abu Musab al-Zarqawi’s death.
- Roundtable with the Daily Kos’s Markos Moulitsas, Newsweek’s Jonathan Alter, the Cook Report’s Amy Walter & National
Face the Nation doesn’t have their schedule up yet so that one will be a surprise. By far the best one will be seeing Markos on Russert tomorrow morning. Is he catching a flight from Vegas to DC tonight or is he leaving his party early?